When you are signed in to Copac you can create a 'My References' personal list of references. Then export the references when your research is complete (max. 2,500 records at one time).
The sign in option is currently only available to members of UK academic institutions
Adding a record to My References
If you sign in to Copac, then whilst you're searching:
- Use to flag interesting records as you review your search results.
A box will apppear allowing you to add Notes and Tags then add the chosen reference to your 'My References' list.
To remove a reference select
- At the end of each screen you can see the records you have recently added to My References;
- To view your full My References: click on at the top of the screen
Using My References you can:
- View My References: to see a list of all your selected records click on the at the top of the screen.
- Add a Note: Type in the Note box and enter your note. Select the Save button when you have finished.
- Add Tags: Type in the Tag box to add tags to a reference;
Add a comma between different Tags eg: jules verne, journey will be treated as two separate tags 'jules verne' and 'journey';
Select the Save button when you have finished.
- Delete entries: select the tick box on the left of any entry that
you want to delete from the current screen. Select
the Delete selected button when you have finished. This removes the selected entries from the list. Note: this is permanent!
At the moment you need to select and delete entries screen by screen.
- Export references using a range of export formats;
You can export all references (up to 2,500);
If you are signed into Copac you can also view and edit your Search History
Help and Advice
For help or more information contact the Copac Helpdesk: