This record is part of the Copac national, academic & specialist library catalogue.
Ducatus leodiensis : or, The topography of the ancient and populous towns and parish of Leedes, and parts adjacent, in the West-Riding of the county of York ... extracted from records, original evidences, and manuscripts / By Ralph Thoresby, F. R. S. To which is added ... a catalogue of his museum ... Also a catalogue of manuscripts, the various editions of the Bible, and of books published in the infancy of the art of printing.
- Thoresby, Ralph 1658-1725.
- 2d ed., with notes and additions, by Thomas Dunham Whitaker.
- Leeds : Printed by B. Dewhirst, for Robinson, son, and Holdsworth 1816
- Physical description
- (587) p : illus., plates ; 42 cm.
- Paging irregular: p. 162, 268 numbered 151, 261, respectively; no. 87-88, 140-142, 144 omitted; no. 119-120 in appendix repeated.
- "The 'Ducatus levdiensis' forms vol. I., the 'Loidis and Elmete' (by) T. D. Whitaker, 1816) vol. II. of what is commonly called the 'History of Leeds'"--Boyne.
- Catalogue of the museum has serparate t.-p.
- Spine title: Topography of Leeds.
- Other names
- Whitaker, Thomas Dunham 1759-1821.
- Direct Link
Get a Copy of this item
Note: Documents recorded on Copac may be available for loan. To try to borrow a document, make an inter-library loan request via a library of which you are a member, for instance your university library.