This record is part of the Copac national, academic & specialist library catalogue.
The foggy dew / Words and music by "Iascaire".
- Iascaire pseud.
- [Dublin] : Whelan & Son ... Dublin. 
- Physical description
-  p. : ill. (musical score) ; 31.5 cm.
- Author: Words and music are by Canon Charles O'Neill, composed in 1919 after the opening of first Dáil; 'Iascaire' is a pseudonym, and the Irish word for fisherman.
- Printed: Dublin: O'Loughlin, Murphy & Boland, Ltd.
- Publisher's advertisement on p. of item.
- Other names
- Publishers' advertisements - Ireland - 20th century.
- Direct Link
Get a Copy of this item
Note: Documents recorded on Copac may be available for loan. To try to borrow a document, make an inter-library loan request via a library of which you are a member, for instance your university library.