This record is part of the Copac national, academic & specialist library catalogue.
- Heylyn, Peter 1600-1662.
- The second edition..
- London : printed for Henry Seile [i.e. Philip Chetwind?], and are to be sold at his shop over against St. Dunstans Church in Fleetstreet. M.DC.LVII. [i.e. 1662?]
- Physical description
- , 740, [i.e. 744], 761-891, 898-958, 961-1098, , 1089-1095,  p.,  leaves of plates : maps ; fol.
- Added engraved title with imprint: London printed for Philip Chetwind in Aldersgate street over against New street. 1660.
- Each book has special t.p. with varying imprint. Book 1: "... printed by E.C. for Henry Seile ... M.DC.LVI. "; book 2 as 1 but dated 1657; book 3: "... printed for Henry Seile, 1656."; book 4 pt. 1: "... printed for Philip Chetwind, 1662."; pt. 2 as 1 but undated.
- Page 744 misnumbered 740.
- Signatures: pi1 A-2G⁶ 2H-2I⁴ 2K-4H⁶ (4i)⁶ 4I-5G⁴ 5H⁶ 5I⁴ 5K-5M².
- "An appendix to the former work, endeavouring a discovery of the unknown parts of the world. Especially of Terra Australis Incognita, or the Southern Continent.": 5H3r-6r, preceded by special t.p. with imprint: "London, printed for Philip Chetwinde. 1662."
- Includes indexes.
- Other names
- Chetwind, Philip [publisher]
- Direct Link
Get a Copy of this item
Note: Documents recorded on Copac may be available for loan. To try to borrow a document, make an inter-library loan request via a library of which you are a member, for instance your university library.