Cambridge University Colleges (Special Collections)
About the libraries
Copac now contains holdings for the following special collections at Cambridge college and department libraries:
- Architecture and History of Art Library Special Collections
- Caius: Lower Library
- Centre of South Asian Studies
- Christ's College Old Library
- Education Faculty Library: Reference Archive material
- Haddon Library
- Homerton College Library, Children's Literature & Multimedia Collections
- King’s College: Rare Books & Rowe Rare Items
- Lucy Cavendish College Library
- Modern and Medieval Languages Library: Reserve pamphlets & Reserve Room
- Sidney Sussex College & Muniment Room
- Parker Library, Corpus Christi College
- Selwyn College Library
- St Catharine's College Library
- St John's College, Cambridge Special Collections
- Taylor Library, Corpus Christi College
- Trinity College: Basement; Cage Reserve; Lower Library; & Wren Reserve
- Whipple Library
Copac also contains records from the Cambridge University Library and its four dependent libraries, and Russian and East European Studies records from the Scott Polar Research Institute (SPRI).
The local library catalogue is available online.
British Library Interlibrary Loan Codes
- Centre of South Asian Studies: FL3
- Corpus Christi College, Parker Library: F5
- Gonville and Caius College Library: F5
- Homerton College: F
- Kings College Library: H
- Selwyn College Library: H
- Sidney Sussex College Library: H5
- Trinity Hall Library: F
- St Johns College Library: F5
Can I see live document availability on Copac? No.
Can I obtain items via Inter Library Loan? Items may be available for loan, subject to the library's local lending policy. You have to request an inter-library loan via a library of which you are a member. Talk to your own library staff about whether they think the document you need is likely to be available for loan and for advice on making an inter-library loan request.
Can I visit the library to view materials? Yes - visit the individual libraries' websites for access details. If you wish to visit it is advisable to contact the library in advance to ensure the material you need will be available.
See the individual libraries' websites for location details.
University of Cambridge Special Collections data on Copac
Example record from the University of Cambridge Special Collections:
Ueber die Theorie des simultanen Contrastes nach Helmholtz : Dritte Mittheilung: Der Spiegelcontrastversuch / von Ewald Hering.
Published: Bonn : Emil Strauss 1887
You can browse all the titles on Copac starting with the above title.