This record is part of the Copac national, academic & specialist library catalogue.
The journal of Hendrik Jacob Wikar (1779) / with an English translation by A.W. van der Horst and The journals of Jacobus Coetsé Jansz: (1760) and Willem van Reenen (1791) ; with an English translation by E.E. Mossop ; edited, with an introduction and footnotes, by E.E. Mossop.
- Other titles
- Journals of Wikar, Coetsé and W. van Reenen.
- Cape Town : The Van Riebeeck Society 1935
- Physical description
- 327p, 3 fold. maps ; 21cm.
- "This volume contains the account of three journeys which have appeared in the second volume of Dr. Godée Molsbergen's Reizen in Zuid Afrika."--p. .
- "Aantekeninge oor die taal van Wikar se joernaal": p. -275.
- Spine title: Journals of Wikar, Coetsé and W. van Reenen.
- Parallel text in English and Dutch.
- "The tribes of Wikar's journal", by J. A. Engelbrecht: p. -237.
- Other names
- Direct Link
Get a Copy of this item
Note: Documents recorded on Copac may be available for loan. To try to borrow a document, make an inter-library loan request via a library of which you are a member, for instance your university library.