This record is part of the Copac national, academic & specialist library catalogue.
- Kearney, Peadar 1883-
- Other titles
- Amhrán na bhFiann. English
- [Ireland] : [n. pub.] [ca. 1916]
- Physical description
-  leaf ; 18.9 cm.
- Signed Peadar Ó Cearnaigh [Peadar Kearney].
- Date approximated from time the song became popular, and adopted by republicans after the Easter Rising of 1916 as their anthem.
- Song also known as Amhrán na bhFiann, the Irish national anthem.
- Single leaf, printed on one side only.
- Direct Link
Get a Copy of this item
Note: Documents recorded on Copac may be available for loan. To try to borrow a document, make an inter-library loan request via a library of which you are a member, for instance your university library.