This record is part of the Copac national, academic & specialist library catalogue.
Cosmographie introducio / Martin Waldseemüller ; and the English translation of Joseph Fischer and Franz von Wieser.
- Waldseemüller, Martin 1470-1521?.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms 1966
- Physical description
- , 31-151p : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Facsimile does not include maps.
- Reproduced from the 1507 ed. which was published in facsimile in 1907 as Monograph 4 of the United States Catholic Historical Society under title: The Cosmographiai introductio of Martin Waldseemüller in facsimile, followed by the Four voyages of AmerigoVespucci, with their translation into English; to which are added Waldseemüller's 2 world maps on 1507, with an introd. by Joseph Fischer and Franz von Wieser. Edited by Charles George Herbermann.
- Translation of Cosmographie introducio by Edward Burke; translation of Four voyages of Amerigo Vespucci by Mario E. Cosena.
- Other names
- Related item
- Vespucci, Amerigo 1451-1512. Quattuor Americi Vespucij nauigationes.
- Multiple languages
- Direct Link
Get a Copy of this item
Note: Documents recorded on Copac may be available for loan. To try to borrow a document, make an inter-library loan request via a library of which you are a member, for instance your university library.