This record is part of the Copac national, academic & specialist library catalogue.
Critical Insights : The Harry Potter Series / editors, M. Katherine Grimes, Lana A. Whited.
- [First edition].
- Ipswich, Massachusetts Amenia, NY : Salem Press, a division of EBSCO Information Services, Inc. ; Grey House Publishing 
- Physical description
- ix, 356 pages ; cm.
- Edition statement supplied by publisher.
- Over the last twenty years, J. K. Rowling has captured the hearts and imaginations of readers around the world with her inimitable Harry Potter series, an adventurous tale of a young wizard's coming of age. In the course of seven books, this epic fantasy saga tells the story of Harry Potter, a boy wizard at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Together with his friends, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley, as well as other various modern-day wizards, witches, and Muggles, Harry fights an ongoing battle against Lord Voldemort, a dark wizard with an obsessive quest for power and immortality.
- Rowling, J. K. — Harry Potter series.
- Rowling, J. K. — Criticism and interpretation.
- Children's stories, English — 20th century — History and criticism.
- Children's stories, English — 21st century — History and criticism.
- Fantasy fiction, English — 20th century — History and criticism.
- Fantasy fiction, English — 21st century — History and criticism.
- Novels, other prose & writers
- Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- REFERENCE / Encyclopedias
- Other names
- Direct Link
Get a Copy of this item
Note: Documents recorded on Copac may be available for loan. To try to borrow a document, make an inter-library loan request via a library of which you are a member, for instance your university library.