This record is part of the Copac national, academic & specialist library catalogue.
Reflexions upon ridicule : or, what it is that makes a man ridiculous; and the means to avoid it. Wherein are represented the different manners and characters of persons of the present age. In Two Volumes. ... . Of Unpoliteness. Of Indiscretion. Of Affectation. Of Foolish Vanity. Of The bad Taste. Of Imposture. Of The Morose Humour. Of Impertinence. Of Prejudice. Of Interest. Of Sufficiency. Of Absurdities. Of Caprice. Of False Delicacy. Of Decorum.
- Other titles
- Réflexions sur le ridicule. English
- The fifth edition.
- London : printed for D. Midwinter, W. Innys and R. Manby, in St. Paul's Church-Yard; A. Ward in Little-Britain; T. Longman in Pater-Noster-Row; and C. Bathurst in Fleetstreet MDCCXXXIX. 
- Physical description
- 2 volumes.
- Anonymous. By Jean Baptiste Morvan de Bellegarde.
- Braces in imprint.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Related item
- Referenced by: English Short Title Catalog T110129.
- Internet Resources
- Direct Link
Get a Copy of this item
Note: Documents recorded on Copac may be available for loan. To try to borrow a document, make an inter-library loan request via a library of which you are a member, for instance your university library.