This record is part of the Copac national, academic & specialist library catalogue.
Reflexions upon ridicule : or, what it is that makes a man ridiculous; and the means to avoid it. Wherein are represented the different manners and characters of persons of the present age; Of Unpoliteness. Indiscretión. Affectation. Foolish Vanity. the bad Taste. Imposture. the Morose Humour. Impertinence. Of Prejudice. Interest. Sufficiency. Absurdities. Caprice. False Delicacy. Decorum.
- Other titles
- Réflexions sur le ridicule. English
- London : printed for Tho. Newborough at the Golden-Ball, D. Midwinter at the Rose and Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, and Benj. Tooke at the Middle-Temple-Gate in Fleetstreet MDCCVII. 
- Physical description
- , 390,  pages.
- Anonymous. By Jean Baptiste Morvan de Bellegarde.
- With an index.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Related item
- Referenced by: English Short Title Catalog T110126.
- Internet Resources
- Direct Link
Get a Copy of this item
Note: Documents recorded on Copac may be available for loan. To try to borrow a document, make an inter-library loan request via a library of which you are a member, for instance your university library.